Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2019 №20: 94-98
METODOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES OF DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL TERRITORIES IN TERMS OF LAND RELATIONS DECENTRALIZATION
R. Stupen, PhD
Lviv National Agrarian University
N. Stupen, Doctor of Economic Sciences
National University “Lviv Polytechnic”
І. Ponomarchuk, Post-graduate Student
Lviv National Agrarian University
AnnotationThe article considers the features of rural territories development due to land relations decentralization, which will increase the financial and functional capacity of local self-government bodies to head on the issues of vital function support of the united territorial communities. It is confirmed that land relations decentralization requires the legislative regulation and methodological study of the problem of functioning of an effective land use management system. The task is to substantiate the methodological principles of the organization and development of rural territories due to decentralization of authority and reforming of the administrative and territorial organization. To study the scientific and methodological foundations for the rural territories development, it is necessary to determine their features as a research object, which have had an impact on the choice of analysis methods of the current conditions and assessment of the degree of existing problems. The work outlines advantages of decentralization for the development of regions, territorial communities, and agricultural business entities at the local level. The authors of the research propose a scheme of functional activity of the land use management bodies at the local level while transferring to the decentralized management model. In addition, the article identifies the tasks, mechanisms for the goal achieving, tools for their implementation in the field of land relations regulation and land protection at the local level. The algorithm of the transfer of agricultural land plots of state ownership to the communal property of the united territorial communities is suggested in the work. The authors outline positive aspects of such mechanism. It is argued that land relations decentralization will support strengthening of the role of rural communities in planning, using and increasing of the social and economic potential of the territories.
sustainable development, rural territories, decentralization, land relations, united territorial communities
- Hutorov O. I. The Development of rural territories due to decentralization. Global and National Problems of Economy. 2014. № 2. URL: http://global-national.in.ua/vipusk-1-2014/212-gutorov-o-irozvitok-silskikh-teritorij-v-umovakh-detsentralizatsiji (Last accessed: 17.01.2019).
- Dorosh O. S., Melnyk D. M., Dorosh A. Y. The Concept of functions distribution of land use management in the context of territorial communities development. Balanced Nature Use. 2017. № 3. P. 97−104.
- The issue of transfer of agricultural land plots of state ownership to communal ownership of united territorial communities: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from January 31, 2018. № 60-р. URL: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/ ua/npas/pitannya-peredachi-1 (Last accessed: 17.01.2019).
- On the assignment of lands of state ownership outside the settlements to communal ownership of the united territorial communities: the Draft of Law of Ukraine from November 24, 2015. № 3510. URL: http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/ pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511=57179 (Last accessed: 21.12.2018).
- On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine on Extending Authorities of Local Self-Government Bodies on Land Resources Management and Strengthening of State Control over Use and Protection of Lands: the Draft of Law of Ukraine from March 31, 2016. № 4355. URL: http:wl.cl.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/we-bproc4_1?-pf3511=58610 (Last accessed: 29.01.2019).
- On Approving the Concept of Reforming of Local Self-Government and Territorial Organization of Authorities in Ukraine: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from April 7, 2014. № 333-р. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/ laws/show/333-2014-%D1%80 (Last accessed: 31.01.2019).
- Smushak M. V. Scientific and methodological foundations of organization of the system development of rural territories of Ukraine. Economics: Problems of Theory and Practice. 2005. № 209. P. 247–254.