Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2019 №20: 66-69
SOCIAL-ECONOMIC PROCESSES AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN-TYPE SETTLEMENTS UNDER MODERN CONDITIONS
Famulіak Ya. acting Associate Professor
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article considers main problems of the new regional policy concerning the territorial development of urban-type settlements, and the question of search for new ways of improvement of the spatial organization of settlements
The author of the work analyzes scientific researches, concepts and theories of the spatial organization of settlements and small towns of Ukraine through urban development science, as well as outlines the principles of theoretical and methodological approaches to space organization of urban-planning systems at the present stage of state development and development of rural settlement network in terms of implementation of social-economic programs of the territorial communities development.
Nowadays, urban development and space organization of urban environment in Ukraine occur under conditions of the market economy, manifested in economic constraints, uncertainty of ownership of real estate objects, weakness of territorial administration.
The social-economic focus in development of the territory of settlements takes into account the social stratification of population, and secures division of housing into private and socially accessible, and regulated one, as well as makes its differentiation in terms of comfort.
Scientific novelty of the obtained results consists in the comprehensive study of organization and implementation of the principles of architectural and spatial organization of rural settlements in the light of social-economic processes at the present stage of the state development.
The research sets the main reasons, hindering the balanced development of urban-type settlements. The study of those complex problems is relevant for the further development of Ukrainian cities, towns and villages, in particular, settlements that have historically acquired a certain spatial structure and preserved its historical and cultural heritage.
city-planning science, socio-economic processes, urbanization, spatial organization, regional planning, resettlement, urban-type settlement
- Habrel M. М. The spatial organization of city-planning systems. Kyiv: Publishing House ASC, 2004. 400 p.
- Bilokon Yu. Planning of the territory of Ukraine under conditions of European integration. Experience and prospects of development of Ukrainian cities. Project-planning aspects of city planning: Coll. of sciences works. V. 7 Kyiv: Institute «Dipromisto», 2004. Р. 5-19.
- DBN 360-92 **. City planning. Planning and building of urban and rural settlements: [valid since 01/01/2014]. Kyiv, 2002. 107 p.
- Posatskyi B. S. City space and urban culture (at the turn of the 20th -21st centuries): monograph. Lviv: Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2007. 208 р.
- Pleshkanovska A. Influence of modern subject-object relations on changes of the normative base of urban planning. Experience and prospects of development of Ukrainian cities. Project-planning aspects of city planning: Coll. Of sciences works V. 7 Kyiv: In-t «Dipromisto», 2004. P. 129-135.
- Stepaniuk A. V., Kiuntsli R. V., Famulіak Ya. Yе. Architectural design of buildings and structures of rural settlements: a manual. Lviv: Ukrainian Technologies, 2015. 296 р.