Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2019 №20: 63-65
FORMATION OF AESTHETIC PROPERTIES IN THE AREA OF PRECARPATHIAN AND CARPATHIAN SETTLEMENTS
Savchak N., Candidate of Engineering Science
Lviv National Agrarian University
Savchak R. graduate student
National University "Lviv Polytechnic"
The article proposes theoretical estimation in formation of the space of Precarpathian and Carpathian settlements.
The research investigates formation of aesthetic properties on the area of Precarpathian and Carpathian settlements, and confirms chaotic, unsystematic nature of the building, its terrible appearance.
The authors consider modern public buildings, built by Ukrainian businessmen, which do not always fit into the environment and do not complement it, but distort it, creating a kind of chaos.
The purpose of the study is to draw attention to formation of aesthetic properties on the territory of Precarpathian and Carpathian settlements, to introduce some aesthetic properties of formation of the architectural space and its substantiation into the scientific circulation.
The work explores ethnographic zoning of the territory of Precarpathian region, which is one of the peculiarities of aesthetic formation of the architectural space. One can distinguish such schemes of resettlement as ones, elongated along rivers and roads, crowded settlements, scattered unsystematically in the valleys and on the slopes of the mountains. Development of villages in this region was based on a household, a church, a tavern.
The research analyzes the planned organization of the space of settlements, affected by the nature of occupation of their owners, traditions, the degree of economic development, natural conditions, landscape and neighboring settlements.
A number of factors of formation of aesthetic properties of space are given in the article. The authors suggest some factors of the aesthetic properties formation of the territory, particularly socio-economic; ecological; historical and ethnographic; demographic; natural geographic.
The explored projected area of Precarpathian and Carpathian settlements is specified as very important for consideration of the ethnographic and historical features of each region.
Preserving the identity of each pattern of the territory is the only way to save its ecology and build ecological settlements. Therefore, forming the space of Precarpathian and Carpathian settlements, it is necessary to take into account a number of factors, influencing formation of aesthetic properties on the settlements area; aesthetic visualization of the space of settlements, relative to the place of perception; planning of the space of settlements; administrative and functional connections between settlements.
formation, space, aesthetic properties, settlement
- Savchak N. S., Savchak R. N. Features of the architectural and planning organization of the space of public buildings and structures between different settlements (on the example of the Carpathian region). Teoriia i praktyka rozvytku ahropromyslovoho kompleksu ta silskykh terytorii: materialy XVIII Mizhnarodnoho naukovo-praktychnoho forumu, prysviachenoho pamiati inzhenera Yaroslava Zaishloho, 20-22 September, 2017. P. 122-125.
- Savchak N. S. Aesthetic solutions in the area of development of the architecture of public buildings and constructions between city and village. Visnyk Lvivskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu: arkhitektura i silskohospodarske budivnytstvo. 2019. N 10. P. 180-183.
- Posatskyi B. S. Formation of the architectural image of the city: a manual. Kyiv: ISDO, 1993.
- Samoilovych V. P. Folk architectural creativity. Kyiv: Budivelnyk, 1977.
- Voropai O. The customs of our people: an ethnographic essay: in 2 vol. Kyiv: Oberih, 1991.
- Kucheriavyi V. P. Urban ecology: [textbook]. Lviv: Svit, 1999.