Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2016 №17: 124-128
CHALLENGES IN ARCHITECTURAL PLANNING RECONSTRUCTION OF RURAL SETTLEMENTS UNDER ADMINISTRATIVE TERRITORIAL REFORM
Stepaniuk A., PhD of Architecture,
Kiuntsli R., PhD of Philology
Lviv National Agrarian University
Modern socio-economic conditions require changes in the consideration of architectural planning reconstruction and development of rural settlements
The architectural planning structure of the village settlement is the basis of rational planning and development, which reflects in the organization of its territory and spacing all changes that occur under the influence of socio-economic, scientific and technological transformations, organization and placement of agricultural production. It is well-known that population concentration increases where favorable living conditions provided (jobs, social protection of the population, high standard of living). In the village, jobs are agricultural production. The degree of its development, in fact, will indicate the promise of the entire architectural and planning system. Changes in the zone of rural settlements that take place today, as one of the main planning elements of the village, are manifested in the emergence of new residential formations and the reconstruction of existing ones. The architectural and planning composition of a rural settlement in case of its reconstruction is largely determined by the relation of the planned structure to the old building.
The perfection of the architectural and planning composition of rural settlements is determined by objective and subjective factors: natural conditions, technical capabilities, ideological and aesthetic tasks of society. When solving urban-related problems, people and the environment should be considered as a one ecological system. The reconstruction of the village is done gradually and dialectically without a final stage; she constantly evolves from simple forms to complex systems. In solving each urban planning task it is necessary to preserve the economic equilibrium of natural and artificially created elements of the landscape, old-fashioned historical building, and new housing-production formations.
One of the important principles of architectural planning reconstruction of rural settlements is taking into account the conditions of their development in systems of group resettlement. After all, a village in the settlement system cannot exist in isolation from other settlements.
аrchitectural planning solution, tradition and new trends, trends in the development of three-dimensional organization
- Agrarian reform in Ukraine // Legislative acts and normative-methodical documents / for ed. akad. UAAN M. Zubtsa. K., 1996. 332 pp.
- Architectural design of agro-industrial complexes, ed. V. V. Musatov. M.: Agroizdat, 1990. 448 p.
- Bystryakov G. K. Architectural-spatial organization of villages. The questions of reconstruction / G. K. Bistryakov, L. G. Litvinov, Yu. F. Khokhol. K.: Budivelnik, 1991. 98 p.
- Loik G. K. Formation of rural settlements and realization of land reform / G.K. Loik, V.I. Kisil, N.V. Savinets // Visnyk of Lviv State Agrarian University: Architecture and Agricultural Construction, 1996. № 1. P. 133-139.
- Lyutyvinskaya TK The Architecture of a Modern Village / T. K. Lyutyunskaya. M.: Knowledge, 1972. 45 s.
- Maikov G.P. Planning and development of villages / G. P. Maikov. Yaroslavl: Upper Volzhskoye book. ed., 1968. 112 p.
- Reconstruction of rural settlements: reference book / [V. S. Ryazanov, L. A. Kranz, Yu. V. Kolosov and others]. M.: Stroyizdat, 1985. 246 p.