Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2017 №18: 48-52
OVERVIEW OF CURRENT RESEARCH OF STEEL-CONCRETE AND СOMPOSITE STEEL AND CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONS
S. Burchenya, candidate of technical sciences, acting associate professor
Lviv National Agrarian University
The aim of the article is the analysis of conducted modern researches concerning steel concrete and steel reinforced concrete constructions.
The research of strength and stress-strain behavior of steel reinforced concrete structures is carried out in the work . The author conducted experimental tests of various types of anchors-connectors of reinforced concrete plate-shelf with the upper shelf of steel I-beam, studied the influence of the width of the reinforced concrete shelf on the bearing capacity and stress-strain behavior of steel reinforced concrete construction as well as proposed an engineering method of calculating the steel reinforced concrete beam constructions working on the bend.
The work  investigated the bearing capacity and stress-strain behavior of steel concrete overlaps with the use of external reinforcement from wave decks. The conducted experimental researches showed that the use of anchors from strips, cut from a wave sheet, allowed to completely eliminating the shift of the concrete relative to the wave sheet. The author proposed a calculating apparatus for determining deflections and bearing capacity of multi-propagating beam plates with external reinforcement with wave sheets, including with the additional reinforcement of the bar reinforcement of the concrete layer. The author made a number of implementations of scientific research results on real building objects of Ukraine.
The strength and stress-strain behavior of steel-concrete beams reinforced with the high-strength armature in combination with the ribbon one were carried out in the work . The results were obtained regarding the percentage of reinforcement by high-strength bar armature in combination with the ribbon steel of brand C275, on the strength and deformation characteristics of such structures due to experimental and theoretical researches.
The strength and stress-strain behavior of bending elements from thin-walled pipes of square crossing filled with concrete are given in the work . As a result of experimental studies, the author examined the tensely-deformed state of steel-reinforced concrete beams with external reinforcement with square tubular profiles from different classes of concrete; developed a method for calculating the strength of bending elements over normal and slope crossings and evaluated the tensely-deformed state of bending elements using a deformation model.
The tensely-deformed state of prefabricated monolithic steel-concrete beams, taking into account physical nonlinearity, is provided in the work . New forms of steel-concrete beams were obtained due to experimental and theoretical researches. The proposals to the methods of calculation and design of prefabricated monolithic steel reinforced concrete beams and the choice of their optimal geometric sizes and reinforcement were developed.
The results of the tensely-deformed state of cross-cutting reinforced concrete constructions with external sheet reinforcement were obtained due to the conducted experimental researches in the work  and the character of their destruction was determined.
New constructive solutions for nodes of connecting of reinforced concrete monolithic beamless flat plate overlap with steel-reinforced concrete columns made of structural channels, filled with concrete, were developed in the work of T. A. Dmytrenko. The author obtained new theoretical and experimental data on the bearing capacity and the tensely-deformed state of the proposed node connections under the action of static load and provided a method for calculating such connections.
In the paper  the tensely-deformed state and strength of the embedded parts of the nodes of steel-reinforced concrete frames were investigated. The author developed a series of typical solutions of embedded parts for the units of steel reinforced concrete frames on the basis of the experimental and theoretical studies.
In addition to the above-mentioned works, some scientists are engaged in the research of beam structures and racks, which are reinforced with a cut and stretchy sheet. It indicates the promising of this type of reinforcement. It should be noted that such works were carried out under the guidance of doctor of technical sciences, professor I. M. Dobrianskyi at the Department of Building Structures at Lviv National Agrarian University in the town of Dubliany and doctor of technical sciences, professor V. S. Shmukler in the city of Kharkiv.
On the basis of the above given material, one can conclude that the use of steel concrete and steel reinforced concrete structures in the construction of buildings and structures allows you to obtain significant savings in the main building materials in comparison with traditional reinforced concrete, and requires further research of such structures.
steel-concrete, сomposite steel and concrete, outer reiforseing, sheet armature, band reiforsing
- Voronkov R. Reinforced Concrete Constructions with Sheet Reinforcement. L.: Building Publisher, 1975. 144 p.
- Bobalo T. The Strength and Stress-strain Behavior of Steel-Concrete Beams, Reinforced with the High-Strength Bar Reinforcement in Combination with the Ribbon One: Abstract of Thesis for Obtaining Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Lviv, 2013. 21 p.
- Bibik D. The Tensely-Deformed State of Prefabricated Monolithic Steel Reinforced Concrete Beams, taking into account Physical Nonlinearity: Abstract of Thesis for Obtaining Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Poltava, 2011. 19 p.
- Kushnir Yu. Calculation of the Strength of the Normal Section of Pre-Stressed Steel Reinforced Concrete Beams with a Concrete Upper Shelf without Elements of Adhesion. Bulletin of Donbas National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture. 2013. Issue. 3. P. 107-113.
- Klymenko F. Steel Concrete Constructions with External Strip Reinforcement. К.: Builder, 1984. 88 p.
- Mahas N. Сross-Сutting Reinforced Concrete Constructions with External Sheet Reinforcement: Abstract of Thesis for Obtaining Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Poltava, 2013. 20 p.
- Maliushytskyi O. The Tensely-Deformed State and Strength of the Embedded Parts of the Nodes of Steel-Reinforced Concrete Frames: Abstract of Thesis for Obtaining Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Poltava, 2012. 20 p.
- Onyshchenko O., Pichuhin S., Onyshchenko V. and others. High-Effective Technologies and Complex Constructions in Building: Monograph. Poltava: Private Company «Formika», 2009. 305 p.
- Storozhenko L., Yermolenko D., Lapenko O. Tube-Confined Concrete: Monograph. Poltava: ASNI. 2010. 305 p.
- Stovba L. Experimental Studies of Bearing Capacity of Bending Tube-Confined Concrete Elements of Square Section: Industrial Machine Building, Building: Collection of Poltava National Technical Yurii Kondratiuk University. 2009. Issue. 2. P. 95-102.
- Chykhladze E. The Improvement of the Methods of Calculation and Design of Steel-Concrete and Steel Constructions of Industrial Buildings and Structures. Kharkiv, 2002. 126 p.
- Fabryka Yu., Klymenko F., Shmyh R. The Strength and Stress-Strain Behavior of Steel-Reinforced Concrete Beam Constructions. Lviv: Apriori, 2007. 136 p.
- Shevchuk S. The Bearing Capacity and Stress-Strain Behavior of Steel Concrete Overlaps with the Use of External Reinforcement from Wave Decks: Abstract of Thesis for Obtaining Scientific Degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Lviv, 2010. 21 p.