The value of organic fertilizers in the system of extraction of poly culture in field crop rotation

new site

This site is no longer updated!
The new website of the magazine is located at https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2019 №23: 184-190

The value of organic fertilizers in the system of extraction of poly culture in field crop rotation

Hospodarenko H., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-6495-2647
Cherno O., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-5021-9340
Cherednyk A., Postgraduate
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-5728-1665
Uman National University of Horticulture

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2019.01.184

Annotation

The article is devoted to the study of the efficiency of application of semi-perforated cattle manure under field crop rotation cultures. Efficiency of organic fertilizers is shown for different doses, both individually and in combination with mineral fertilizers. It has been established that cultures of field crop rotation reacted in different ways on fertilizer doses, fertilizing systems and precursors. The yield of winter wheat was more dependent on predecessors and fertilizer doses than fertilizing systems. Regardless of predecessors in areas where fertilizers were not introduced, it was 1,38–1,93 t/h lower than in fertilized areas. For medium and high doses of fertilizers, the organic fertilizing system was slightly inferior to other fertilizing systems, and for low fertilizer doses yields were almost identical. For winter wheat, the worst predecessor was corn on silage, whose yield was lower by 1,00–1,38 (predecessor clover) and by 1,21–1,23 t/h (predecessor peas). Application of fertilizers in crop rotation contributed to the increase in the yield of peas at 0,56–1,10 t/h. Organic mineral fertilizing system was found to be better for corn and spring barley, where the increase in control depending on fertilizer doses was 34–71 % and 47–57 %, accordingly. A similar pattern was observed in corn silage.

It was established that the yield of sugar beetroot depended on the predecessor, fertilizer doses and fertilizing systems. Organic mineral system provided a higher growth rate of root crop yields and, at its third level, amounted to 53,3 t/h. Depending on the level of crop rotation and fertilizer doses, the growth of root crops was: with clover – 11,4–19,8 t/h, corn on silage – 10,2–20,1 t/h.

It was established that the highest productivity of crop rotation (6,80–7,22 tons of units/h) provided by organic mineral fertilizing system with an average annual application of 9–13,5 t/h manure in combination with mineral fertilizers, which in total N90-135Р90-135Р90-135 per 1 hectare of crop rotational area.

Key words

field crop rotation, organic fertilizers, mineral fertilizers, chernozem podzolized, crop yields

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Bulygin S. Yu. Quality of land as the basis of land use control. Agroecological journal. 2015. No. 1. P. 36–46.
  2. Esul’ko A. N., Petrova L. N., Agaev V. V. Improvement of fertilizer application efficiency on the basis of optimization of fertilizer systems in crop rotations of Central Ciscaucasia (to the 40th anniversary of STGUU hospital). Fertility. 2017. No. 1. P. 8–10.
  3. Timchuk I. S. Negative influence of mineral fertilizers on agroecosystem and its minimization by fertilizer encapsulation method. Scientific herald of the Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology by S. Z. Gzhytskyi. 2012. P. 116–123.
  4. Balayev A. D., Tonha A. L. Restoration of fertility of chernozem forest-steppe in modern agriculture. Scientific herald of the National University of Bioresources and Nature Management of Ukraine: Agronomy. 2014. Issue 195 (1). P. 14–19.
  5. Jarchow M. E., Liebman M. Nitrogen fertilization increases the diversity and productivity of prairie communities used for bioenergy. GCB Bioenergy. 2013. Vol. 5. P. 281–289.
  6. Tuktarov B. I., Tarasenko P. V., Uvarov A. V. Increase of chernozem yields of leechochenogens in the forest-steppe zone during biologization of agriculture. Fertility. 2012. №1. P. 37–39.
  7. Tansch S. P., Salnikov S. M. The influence of agricultural systems on the dynamics of fertility indices of agrophytocenoses of sugar beetroot. Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy. 2014. No. 3. P. 46–49.
  8. Eskov A. I., Tarasov S. I., Tamonova N. A. Results of long-term research on the effectiveness of the after-effects of non-poisons manure. Fertility. 2010. № 1. P. 10–11.
  9. Merzlay G. E., Eskov A. I., Tarasov S. I. The Effect and Aftereffect of Fertilizer Systems Using Manure. Fertility. 2011. №3. P. 16–19.
  10. Furmanets M. G. The Effect of Fertilizer Systems and Precursors on the Crop and Quality of Winter Wheat. Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University Series "Agronomy and Biology". 2012. Vol. 9 (24). P. 37–39.
  11. Belyak V. B. Biologicalization of agricultural production (theory and practice). Penza: OJSC Publishing and printing complex "Penza Pravda", 2008. 320 p.
  12. Derps R. Experience South America. Resource-saving agriculture. 2008. №1. P. 6–9.
  13. Lopushniak V.I. Agrochemical and agroecological aspects of fertilizer systems in the Western forest-steppe of Ukraine: monograph. Ed. doctor of sciences, prof. A. I. Fateyev. Lviv: League-Press, 2015. 218 p.
  14. Sychov V. G., Lunev M. I., Pavlikhin A. V. Modern state and dynamics of fertility of arable soils of Russia. Fertility. 2012. №4. P. 5–7.
  15. Volynkin V. I., Kopylov A. N., Volynkina O. V. Influence of mineral fertilizers on crop yield and agrochemical properties of leached chernozem. Fertility. 2014. № 6. P. 14–16.
  16. Khodjaeva N. A., Shustikova E. P. Influence of various fertilizer systems on the productivity of grain-particle crop rotation on chestnut soil. Achievements of science and technology of agroindustrial complex. 2012. № 7. P. 23–25.
  17. Khatkov K. Kh., Khatkova M. Kh. Productivity of winter wheat at various doses of organo-mineral fertilizers. New technologies. 2016. No. 1. P. 137–141.
  18. Hospodarenko H. M., Cherno O. D. Changes in fertility indices of chernozem podzoleny for prolonged use of fertilizers in field crop rotation. Intern. sci. pract. Internet Conf. "Agrochemical and agroecological problems of soil fertility and fertilization" devoted to the 150th anniversary of Academician D. M. Pryanishnikov's birthday and International Agrochemistry Day, June 8-10. 2015. Lviv, 2015. P. 68–75.
  19. Hospodarenko H. M., Nevlad V. I., Prokopchuk I. V., Prokopchuk S. V. Symbiotic nitrogen fixation and yield, Uman: Publisher "Sochinsky MM", 2017. 324 p.
  20. Hospodarenko H. M., Cherno O. D., Sukhomud O. G. On the optimal content of moving forms of phosphorus and potassium in chernozem for podzolennymi for crops field crop rotation. Soil Fertility Factors and Their Efficiency: Coll. sciences Umanskaya SGA pr. Uman, 1998. P. 94–98.
  21. Hospodarenko H. N. Optimization of nitric feed of corn on silage. Corn and Sorghum. 1997. № 3. P. 6–8.
титулка Агро