Formation of the herbological state of agrocenoze of short rotation of western Forest Steppe of Ukraine

new site

This site is no longer updated!
The new website of the magazine is located at https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2019 №23: 97-102

Formation of the herbological state of agrocenoze of short rotation of western Forest Steppe of Ukraine

Shuvar I., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4149-1761
Korpita G., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-0908-0129
Binert B., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-3733-9158
Lviv National Agrarian University

Boyko I., Senior Lecturer
ORCID ID:0000-0002-4012-3836
Berezhany ATI NUBiP

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2019.01.097

Annotation

Prezented the results of the research carried out during 2016–2018 on the dark gray podzolized surface-gelled soil of FG «Lyson BIO» in Berezhany district of the Ternopil region for studying the efficiency of agronomic control measures for weeds in short-rotation crop rotation aimed at creating a phytocoenally stable crop condition , increase of crop yields and decrease of chemical influence on agrophytocenoses in the conditions of the western forest-steppe of Ukraine.

It was established that additional tillage of the soil in the post-harvest period, long shelter by green plant weight and crop rotation factor had a significant effect on the reduse of the stock of seeds of weeds in the soil. Due to the intensity of their germination and use on the siderate with cultivated plants, the loss of the ability to form generative organs reduces the harmfulness of weeds and increases the ecological of crop rotation crop technologies.

Formation of the herbological condition of short rotation agrocenosis occurred under the influence of growing crops in intermediate crops from the family of cabbage to siderate, the use of straw cereals for fertilization and rational soil cultivation. In particular, the saturation of short rotation crop rotation with cultures of intermediate cultivation on siderate (75 %), and the application of agrotechnical measures, helped to reduce the species composition of weeds by an average of 3 years by 43,4 % compared to the primary level (187–195 pcs./m2). Of the total number of identified weeds, 37 species of different biological groups have been isolated, which are most often found in crops, and after 3 years, some of them were depressed, did not even have time to sprout, did not have a harmful effect, did not form a full-fledged seed. They had an average of 19 species, or decreased by 51,3 %.

During the three years of research, the actual infestation in crop rotation during the time of phase of seedlings amounted to an average of 96 pcs./m2, or decreased by 19,3 % compared to the baseline level (as of 2016), at the time of harvesting, respectively, at 31,4 pcs./m2 and 31,3 %.

Key words

crop rotation, weeds, agrocenosis, soil fertility, productivity of crops, quality of products, environmental protection

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Begey S. V., Shuvar I. A. Ecological agriculture. Lviv: New World-2000, 2007. 429 p.
  2. Dospehov B. A. Field-experience method. Moscow: Kolos, 1973. 336 p.
  3. Ivashchenko O. O. Weeds in agrophytocenoses. Problems of practical herbology. Kyiv, 2001. 234 p.
  4. Tanchyk S. P., Babenko A. I. Weed control in the postbreak period. Propozyciya. 2009. N 8. P. 88–90.
  5. Shuvar I. A. Ecological bases of reduction of weed infestation of agrophytocenoses. Lviv: New World-2000, 2008. 496 p.
  6. Shuvar I. A., Korpita G. M. Control of weed infestation of Agrocoenoses of spring barley and potato in the western forest-steppe of Ukraine. Collection of scientific works of the national scientific center "Institute of Agriculture of NAAS. Kyiv, 2017. № 4. P. 65–74.
  7. Shuvar I. A., Korpita G. M., Shuvar A. M. et al. Control system for weed infestation of spring barley and potato crops in the conditions of western forest steppe: recommendations for production. Lviv: PP Tais, 2017. 29 p.
титулка Агро