This site is no longer updated!
The new website of the magazine is located at https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 222-225

ANALYSIS OF THE MECHANISM OF RENT RELATIONS IN THE FOREST RESOURCE SPHERE

G. Berezhnytska, applicant
Lviv National Agrarian University

https://doi.org/10.31734/architecture2018.19.222

Annotation

There are no scientifically grounded standards, which make a base for de-termination of market-focused economic forest-resource categories: forest rent, value, payment for resources, lease payment, taxes for forest-land resources, etc. Consequently, the state budget of Ukraine spends great money and does not suit to the general system of economic relations of the state with its future focus for market fundamentals of development. Security of the need for more efficient reg-ulating forest policy and improvement of rental relations is an important factor of social-economic development. In methodological vision, forest-resource rent is a price, which is paid for employment of forest resources in a limited amount. Such price is a form of implementation of economic relations between the owners of forest resources, including the state, which possesses forests in the name of public, or other forest-owners with the right of ownership and users of forest as subjects of economic activity, which are legal owners of forest products. The current re-search analyzes rental relations in forest branch and proposes approaches to raise rental payment by means of the mechanism of regulation of the forest-resource relations, which are based on market focused instruments.

Keywords

rational use, public administration, rent, forest resource

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Economics of the use of natural resources: the course of lectures / P. I. Lakida, O. V. Vrublevskaya, I. Ya. Antonenko, O. P. Bala. Kyiv: Logos, 2006. 119 p.
  2. Mishchenko V. S., Danylyshyn B. M. Natural-resource rent and rent policy in Ukraine. Ukraine economy. 2003. № 12. P. 3-14.
  3. Placement of productive forces and regional economics: a textbook / S. I. Doroguntsov and others; for ed. S. I. Doroguntsova. Kyiv: KNEU, 2005. 988 p.
  4. Estimation of the value of real estate / Gribovsky S. V., Ivanova E. I., Lvov D. S., Medvedeva O. E. Moscow: Interreklama, 2003. 704 p.