Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 208-212
THE PECULIARITIES OF LAND USE WITH CONSIDERATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS
M. Smolyarchuk, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PHD)
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article analyzes the state of land resources use in the Lviv region. The theoretical and practical principles of land use taking into account ecological pa-rameters and its regional features in the conditions of transformation of land rela-tions are considered.
At present, there was a need for an in-depth study of the environmental and economic aspects of the effectiveness of the use, reproduction and protection of land resources. This is due to the fact that land resources are one of the most important components of the natural environment used for the production of material goods.
The modern problems of forming a system of rational use, reproduction and protection of land resources are highlighted. Today, in the Lviv region, as in the whole country, the land issue is one of the main issues in achieving sustainable development of the agrarian sphere. Land resources, which are extremely important for a society, should be protected in a special way, while the protection should be based, first of all, on the concept of conservation and resource-saving use of the natural resource potential of the land fund. The research considers the theoretical and practical principles of land use taking into account environmental parameters and its regional features in the conditions of the transformation of land relations.
An important task of land use with respect to environmental parameters is to preserve the environment in a state that does not exceed the maximum permissible levels of environmental degradation. Its achievement implies an expanded reproduction of soil fertility, protection of lands from erosion, maintenance of a deficit-free balance of humus, nutrients, all soil parameters that increase its fertility, provide optimum level of land cultivation; the use of environmentally sound technologies for growing crops, etc.
environmental parameters of land-tenure, ecologization of land-tenure, landed resources, rational use of earths, optimization of land-tenure, degradation
- Ecological, social and economic aspects of development of agroindustrial complex on the basis of rational resource use: collective monograph / ed. P. V. Pisarenko, T. O. Chayki, O. O. Laszlo. Poltava: Simon, 2015. 224 p.
- Initiative of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine. Basic materials. Land reform. URL: http://minagro.gov.ua/node/16017.
- Concept of balanced (sustainable) development of agroecosystems in Ukraine for the period till 2025 year: Order of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine of 20.08.2003 № 280. URL: http // www.rada.kiev.ua.
- Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Con-cept of the State Target Program for the Development of Land Relations in Ukraine until 2020" dated June 17, 2009 No. 743-p. URL: http: // za-kon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/743-2009-r.
- Smolyarchuk M. V. Economic and ecological efficiency of agricultural land use. Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. 2015. № 4. P. 193-199.
- Trochlyuk T. M. Ecological and economic principles of evaluation of transformation of agricultural lands : Authors. dis for obtaining sciences. Degree Candidate Econ. Sciences. Rivne, 2016. 23 p.
- Khodakivska O. V. Theoretical principles of ecologization of agricultural lands. Land management and cadastre. 2010. No. 3. P. 56-61.