Visnyk LNAU: Architecture and Farm Building 2018 №19: 1164-168
ESSENCE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES OF LAND PROTECTION IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPMENT OF LAND ORGANIZATION PROJECTS
R. Kuryltsiv, Doctor of Economic Sciences
N. Kryshenyk, Candidate of Economic Sciences (PhD)
Lviv National Agrarian University
The article argues that land organization is the main state instrument, which can secure ecologically safe and economically efficient land use. It is confirmed that rational land use, protection and reclamation of land resources can be per-formed by development of working projects of land organization, which are the efficient instrument concerning introduction of the measures, expected by forecast and project documents at a local level. The measures are focused on rational use and land protection, environmental protection from harmful impact of natural and anthropogenic factors. The work reveals essence of engineering and technological measures concerning land protection in the process of their development.
The article confirms that under current conditions it is particularly important to develop working projects of land organization concerning removal, transfer and storage of a fertile layer of soil with the following use of the soil for earthing of low-productive lands. In the process of building works, there is a problem about protection of a fertile soil layer of agricultural lands. The layer is removed from a building site and transferred to the lands, which are less fertile or because of other reasons, which are defined by the owner of the land parcel or its land user.
Removal of a fertile humus layer of soil for its further transfer, storage, pro-tection and use needs defining of the parameters of fertile capacity of genetic ho-rizons of soil profile of the main types and subtypes of soils depending on the share of humus, physical and chemical, agrochemical and water-physical proper-ties.
However, nowadays the methodology of development of some kinds of working projects concerning land organization are not legally approved.
It is grounded that implementation of the main principles of rational use and protection of land resources requires approval of the methodology of development of working projects concerning land organization based on modern standards. The methodology should unify the approaches to engineering and technological measures for their implementation.
land protection, land organization, working project of land organization, engineer-ing-technological measures
- GOST 17.4.3.02-85. Nature protection. Soils. Requirements for the protection of the fertile soil layer in the production of excavations. URL : http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200004382 (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- GOST 17.5.3.04-83. Nature protection. Lands. General requirements for land reclamation. URL : http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200003393 (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- GOST 17.5.3.06-85. Nature protection. Lands. Requirements for the determination of the norms for the removal of the fertile soil layer during the excavation work. URL : http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200004381 (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- State Service of Ukraine on Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre : statistics. URL : http://land.gov.ua/info/statystyka/ (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- Земельний кодекс України № 2768-III : Law of Ukraine from 25.10.2001. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2768-14/print1472324139214840 (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- Scientific and methodical approaches to the development of working projects on land management for regarding the removal, transfer, preservation and use of soil (fertile soil layer) of land plots / S. O. Osipchuk, M. V. Kozak, L.V. Ostapchuk, A. O. Koshel, I. G. Kolganova. Balanced nature using. 2016. № 4. P. 157–172.
- On Land Management: The Law of Ukraine from 22.05.2003 № 858-IV. URL : http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/858-15/conv (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- On Land Protection: The Law of Ukraine on 19.06.2003 № 962-IV. URL : http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/962-15 (date of treatment 10.03.2018).
- Tretyak A. M. Land Management: a textbook. Kherson: Oldi-plus, 2014. 520 p.
- Tretiak A. M., Tretyak V. M., Tretyak N. A. Land reform in Ukraine: trends and consequences in the context of the quality of life and safety of the population: [monograph] / under the gen. editorship A. M. Tretyak. Kherson: Grin D. S., 2017. 522 p.