Productivity of fiber flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) in sowing seeds depending on the biological characteristics of varieties and harvesting times

new site

Даний сайт більше не оновлюється!
Новий сайт журналу знаходиться за адресою https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2019 №23: 77-81

Productivity of fiber flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) in sowing seeds depending on the biological characteristics of varieties and harvesting times

Shuvar A., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-6016-0896
Institute of Agriculture Carpathian region NAAS

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2019.01.077

Annotation

On the basis of the conducted researches, elements of agrotechnologies for the cultivation of new varieties of fiber flax (Zhuravka, Esman, Kamenyar) in seed crops (seed rate of 14 million pp./ha) for Western-forest steppe conditions have been developed, which allow to increase their productivity and improve the efficiency of the use of seed material on the basis of the balanced use of mineral nutrition (N30Р60К90) in conjunction with the crystallization of complex micronutrient fertilizer (contains boron, magnesium, cobalt, molybdenum, calcium, sulfur, etc.) (2,0 l/ha) and subject to assembling into a phase of complete ripeness. In these varieties, high resistance to major diseases (anthracnose, fusarium wilting) was noted.

Among the studied varieties, the highest yield index of flaxseed seeds (1,31 t/ha) averaged over 3 years was obtained on the Kamenyar variety when N30P60K90 was added in combination with a complex micro fertilizer of nanomixes at a dose of 2,0 l/ha, provided that they were assembled into a full ripeness phase . The increase to control was 0,67 t/ha, to the mineral feed without a nano-mix – 0,10 t/ha. The posterior application of the nano-mix resulted in an increase in the yield of flax seeds for the grades of Zhuravka (0,08 t/ha) and Esman (0,10 t/ha), provided that they were assembled into a phase of full ripeness.

The Kamenyar variety was dominated by other studied varieties on all feed phases and its yield practically did not depend on the displacement of the harvesting period – 1,06–1,07 t/ha. Varieties of Zhuravka and Esman have produced seed yields of 0,13–0,20 t/ha lower.

For the varieties of Zhuravka and Esman, the delay in harvesting for 7 days after full maturation resulted in a decrease in the seed yield of 0,03 t/ha for the Esmani variety and by 0,06 t/ha for the Zhuravka variety.

Key words

fiber flax, seed crops, technology of cultivation, fertilizers

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Dorota G. M., Shuvar A. M., Tereshko R. V., Voytovich R. M. Estimation of technological properties of a fiber of flax selection material. Foothills and mountain farming and livestock: a collection of scientific works. 2014. No. 57, part 1. P. 32-37.
  2. Dospekhov B. A. Field experiment technique (with the basics of statistical processing of research results). Moscow: Ahropromyzdat, 1985. 351 p.
  3. Karpets I. P., Ostryk I. M. Saving the yield and quality of the fiber flax by methods of harvesting and after-harvesting. Bull. of Agrarian Science. 2002. № 6. P. 34–37.
  4. Lesyk B. V., Karpetsʹ I. P., Hirenko I. O. Flax harvesting. Handbook of flax. Kyiv: Urozhay, 1980. P. 43–46.
  5. Markov I. Secrets of successful flax growing. Agrobusiness today. 2015. № 4 (299). URL: http:// www.agro-business.com.ua/agronomiia-siogodni/2803-sekrety-uspishnogo- vyroschuvannia-lionu-dovguntsia.html (Last accessed: 20.04.2019).
  6. 6.Palyvoda O.M. Prospects for the development of flax production in Ukraine on the basis of the formation of territorial production clusters. Light industry. 2009. № 1. P. 46–48.
  7. Prymakov O. A., Marynchenko I. O., Kozorizenko M. P. Ways of development of flax in Ukraine. Economy of agroindustrial complex. 2013. № 11. Р. 32–37.
  8. Rybak M. F., Shalivskyy S. V. Productivity and quality of fiber flax and oil flax varieties for different harvesting periods. Sb. sciences Works of NSC "Institute of Agriculture of NAAS". Chabany, 2007, Vol. 3–4. C. 125–129.
титулка Агро