Yield and quality of potato tubers depending from the methods of preplant tillage of soil in Western Forest Steppe

new site

Даний сайт більше не оновлюється!
Новий сайт журналу знаходиться за адресою https://visnyk.lnup.edu.ua/

Visnyk LNAU: Agronomy 2019 №23: 45-48

Yield and quality of potato tubers depending from the methods of preplant tillage of soil in Western Forest Steppe

Binert B., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-3733-9158
Shuvar I., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-4149-1761
Korpita G., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-0908-0129
Lviv National Agrarian University

https://doi.org/10.31734/agronomy2019.01.045

Annotation

Prezented the results of the research carried out during 2017–2018 on the dark-gray podzolized soil of the experimental field of the educational-scientific center of the Lviv NAU on the study of the yield and quality of the potato tubers of the Duzha sort depending on the method of pre-planting soil cultivation in four-crop rotation with the following crop rotation: 1 Vika oats mix; 2. Winter wheat; 3. Potato; 4. Spring barley .

Taking into account the features of the soil of the farm and the production relevance of the problem (providing optimal physical parameters of the soil during the growing season of the potato), three variants of pre-soil loosening of the soil were included in the experimental scheme, namely: early spring soil cultivation at a depth of 10–12 cm; early spring loosening of soil with plows without shelves at a depth of 25–27 cm with pre-cuttings at a depth of 10–12 cm; early spring loosening of soil with plows without shelves at a depth of 25–27 cm with pre-cuttings for 10–12 cm and the subsequent cutting of crests with a milling cultivator-comberator KFK-2,8.

On the basis of two-year studies, it was found that the agrocenose of potatoes on the date of full ladders was the highest on the control and amounted to 149 pcs./m2 in average for two years. In option 2 (loosening of soil to a depth of 25–27 cm with plows without shelves), the weeeds infestance was less and was 117 pcs./m2 (-21,5% compared to the control). And in a similar way, with the subsequent cutting of the crests by the cultivator KFK-2,8, the index weeeds infestance decreased to 91 pcs./m2, which is 38,9% less than of the control.

On average, over a two-year period, a tendency to reduce the level of weeeds infestance of potato agrocenose has survived in the flowering period of the culture. On the control, the weeeds infestation was 60 pcs./m2, and in the case with a deep without shelves loosening at a depth of 25–27 cm – 47 pcs./m2 (-21,6%), in the case of deep loosening without shelves and cutting of crests – only 37 pcs / m2 (-38,3% compared to control).

The highest yield was obtained in the version in which the pre-soil loosening of soil with plows without shelves to a depth of 25–27 cm with with coulter of 10–12 cm and the subsequent cutting of crests by cultivator KFK-2,8. On average, over two years, the study of potato tuber yields was 27,2 t/ha, an increase of 4,3 t/ha over the control, and starch yield increased by 7,9 c/ha.

Key words

preplanting soil tillage, potato, weeds infestations of agrocenose, yield, quality of potato tubers

Full text

pdf

Link

1. Vishnevskaya O. M. Potato: how you'll plant - and so you'll harvest. Propozytsiya. 2017. N 4. P. 100–102.
  2. Usanova Z. I., Fillipov V. M. Improvement of potato cultivation technology. Poteto and vegetables 2008. N 3. С. 5.
  3. Chuenko A. M., Parker A. I. Newest technologies of potato production. Poteto and vegetables. 2009. N 2. P. 11–12.
  4. Shuvar I. A., Binert B. I., Korpita G. M. Influence of the system of basic cultivation of soil and herbicide on the yield and quality of potato tubers under the conditions of the Western forest-steppe of Ukraine. Theory and practice of agro-industrial complex development and rural areas: materials of the XVII International. sci. pract. Forum, 23-25 September. 2015. Lviv, 2015. P. 60–64.
  5. Shuvar I. A., Gudz V. P., Pechenyuk V. I. et al. Soil cultivation in adaptive-landscape systems of agriculture. Lviv: Ukrainian Technologies. 2011. 384 p.
титулка Агро